From historic unemployment shifts to remote employees and working from home, to a gradual return back to the office, have your company’s recruitment and hiring practices kept up with the times? A Gartner, Inc. poll of HR leaders found that 86% of organizations are incorporating new virtual technology to interview candidates. Additionally, 85% of organizations are utilizing new technology to onboard employees. Join this 3-hour interactive seminar to see what’s new in the world of virtual recruiting and hiring.
There’s no question that the job market has changed radically in the last 5 years. This seminar promises to help you and your organization meet the challenges of the new virtual workforce and use current technologies to their advantage—and yours.
- The essential dos and don’ts of recruiting.
- Strategies for navigating online recruitment sites and getting the most out of online recruitment tools.
- How to prepare an interview “plan” for virtual interviews.
- Tips to conduct effective virtual interviews.
- Strategies for the interview: talk less, listen more and learn the perfect formula for gathering information with speed and accuracy.
- 12 candidate evaluation areas that lead to solid and successful hiring decisions.
- Dozens of interview questions that reveal the candidate’s personality, intelligence, motivation level and more.
- Methods to spot exaggeration, embellishment and even lies.
- What the talk / listen ratio reveals.
- Suggestions for prepping the virtual interview environment—the most effective way to use technology in conducting virtual interviews.
- Essential information to ensure interviewers at your organization know exactly what questions are legally acceptable and “off limits” to avoid potential litigation.
Bring this training to your location or schedule a private online event.
Have a group of 25 or more people? Try private, onsite team training. Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics, to your location with customized training or schedule a live online private group training event. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"
— Tasha C.