Since Fred Pryor pioneered the one-day seminar in 1970, Pryor has helped more than 13 million people and 3 million businesses reach their career goals by offering comprehensive, affordable and convenient business, compliance and safety training. What began with Fred’s drive to make learning accessible, efficient and economical through the founding of Fred Pryor Seminars, expanded with the acquisition of CareerTrack and has continued to grow Pryor into an industry leader offering competitive training for every industry and sector through Pryor Learning.
Staying true to Fred’s mission to deliver the best and most cost-efficient continuous learning experience continues with Pryor Learning’s true blended learning approach that includes live and online learning options. With Pryor, attend seminars, schedule onsite training, or gain access to more than 50 years of curated content in a cloud-based learning environment that doesn’t obligate special IT requirements, pricey budgets or complicated timelines. You’re fully operational in as little as three days and only three clicks away from unlimited learning options for your entire team.
Begin with a single seminar, or seize the opportunity to expand training to your entire team through Pryor’s customer-focused Corporate and Government training programs.
Depending upon the educational opportunities you select, learning partnerships with Pryor have the potential to include:
- Intuitive and complimentary cloud-based learning environment requiring no specialized IT install, cost or downtime included with all year-long learning plans. Or, if you already have an LMS platform, port our content to your existing LMS and receive live training opportunities as well.
- Access to 5,000+ online courses, with new content added at no additional charge.
- Free attendance at any of our live online seminars.*
- Robust training categories and meticulously curated content ranging from accounting, communication, compliance and workplace safety to customer service, HR, IT, leadership, OSHA, project and time management and more.
- Blended training options for any learning preference with in-person seminars, online quizzes, videos, webinars and eBooks.
- Dedicated client support for all with Corporate and Government accounts receiving weekly progress reports, customized curriculum mapping and marketing collateral for employee roll-out and the launch of special learning initiatives.*
- Advanced administration features like single-click reporting, assignable training, employee tracking and real-time goal measurement.*
- The opportunity to schedule onsite training solutions for just-in-time learning needs, or to ensure compliance and safety reporting to minimize workplace liability.
- Continuing education credits for CEU, CPE, HRCI, PDC and PDU.
- Accessible learning across a multitude of supported mobile devices.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
*Attend a single seminar at full price, or consider a year-long learning plan that includes access to all seminars priced $499 or lower and all online courses. Some advanced administrative and marketing options available for group accounts only.