Consider yourself a subject matter expert (SME), or a thought-leader committed to sharing knowledge? Professional trainers wanted. Apply within.
Do you have a passion for developing strong customer relationships and delivering dynamic lifelong learning solutions? Are you able to command large audiences and inspire action? If you consider yourself a master story-teller with a penchant for inspiring change, Pryor offers the opportunity to become a Pryor Certified Professional Trainer. Our collaborative business model enables you to earn commission while helping learners achieve their career goals. As a Pryor Certified Professional Trainer, you’ll travel and present continuing education opportunities, while encouraging improved performance through a variety of learning solutions offered by Pryor Learning.
Work with an uncapped earnings potential, facilitate seminars and present turn-key learning options to a dynamic and scheduled audience of learners. Embrace being the master of your own schedule as a contract partner with Pryor Learning. You set the number of dates you are available to work each month, you select the topics you want to teach and you determine your earnings. Pryor works around your calendar so you can continue to build your own thought leadership platform and work with existing clients while inspiring and motivating new audiences.
Pryor provides training and learning solutions for individuals, teams, small businesses, nonprofits, corporations and large enterprises. Our dedicated operations team ensures success the day of the event, while our talented salesforce supports the work you begin on the seminar floor. We welcome the opportunity to discuss this contract position. Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more, or voice your question/comment at the end of your application.
Unlimited training opportunities. Anytime, anywhere.
The Company makes contract decisions based on performance, qualifications and abilities to give equal opportunities. The Company does not discriminate in opportunities or practices based on race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- Subject matter expert with demonstrated thought leadership ability
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion for lifelong learning and inspiring others
- Engaging, interactive, high-energy style
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to form strong customer relationships
- Tailor and deliver content in a professional, engaging and interactive style
- Engage audience through dynamic PowerPoints, photographs and other audio visual components
- Craft relatable stories that demonstrate real-life application
- Ability to travel to seminar locations
- Provide affordable business solutions to customers
- Earn additional revenue from selling a variety of resources, including onsite training, OnDemand courses and LMS eLearning courses
- Receive designation as a Pryor Certified Professional Trainer upon completion of trainer training
- Control your calendar and availability
- Set the maximum number of days you work per month
- Enjoy passive income and generate unlimited sales commission
- Top performers generate revenues in excess of $200,000 annually
- See the world. Travel includes prepaid airfare, car rentals and reimbursable sleeping rooms, mileage and gas costs
- Earn additional income by submitting leads for customer training solutions; our professional sales team works to close your lead
- Grow your platform as a thought leader and create additional revenue through collaborative curriculum development
- Assist our Content Development team with producing new materials distributed for a national audience
- Create and voice webinars
- Network with a large number of highly successful and knowledgeable trainers
- Learn from professionals in the field during our Pryor Certification program before hitting the road
- Attend our yearly Contractors’ Conference to network and hone skills
- Develop and grow a personal library of resources at a contractor’s discount
- Expand your personal and professional skills with a complimentary Pryor+ account
- Dedicated support staff takes care of all logistics for every seminar
- Prepared content and coaching materials
- PowerPoint presentations
- Participant workbooks
- Workshop materials shipped directly to site
- Marketing materials published and distributed to all potential attendees
- Travel arrangements booked by Pryor’s in-house travel team
- 24-hour support to assist with travel issues or emergencies
- Incorporation, C Corp, S Corp or LLC
- Business insurance of $1,000,000 general liability that includes hired and non-owned auto, and $500,000 workers compensation
- Alternate option available; request details on your application or email email@example.com
- Valid driver’s license
- Business solutions and products sales experience
- Audio/Visual equipment including laptop, projector, microphone and webcam
- Criminal background check