The American Institute of Stress cites that 75% of employees believe that workers have more on-the-job stress today than a generation ago. With workplace stress at an all-time high, join this 3-hour seminar and learn to recognize your top sources of workplace stress and create an action plan for eliminating distractions and working through stressors.
While change, uncertainty, and tension impact productivity, the ripple of stress can impact how you interact with managers, colleagues, and loved ones. Stress can even impair your health. Approach stress from a healthy and proactive perspective while leveraging challenges and turning them into motivators. Meet tension and burnout head-on with strategies for building a balanced and resilient approach to work and life. This half-day program helps learners harness the power of the stress response to increase focus and build resistance and productivity.
What You'll Learn
- Cultivate the 3 “Cs” of hardiness to achieve your optimum level of balancing stress.
- Disarm tense and unproductive situations to communicate with authority, mindfulness and maturity.
- Read emotions and nonverbal responses to make emotionally intelligent decisions.
- Tactfully set boundaries and encourage others to solve their own problems—instead of bringing them to you.
- Uncover hidden stressors and conquer everyday hassles that contribute to mental fatigue and low productivity.
- Tap into the positive energy that stress can provide and direct it towards achieving success not only at work, but in your personal life as well.
Bring this training to your location or schedule a private online event.
Have a group of 25 or more people? Try private, onsite team training. Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics, to your location with customized training or schedule a live online private group training event. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"
— Tasha C.