The way AP operations are managed can pay off … or cost plenty. Take this accounts payable seminar to gain control of your work day.
When it comes to time, resources and money, your AP operation is filled with opportunities for improvement … and this seminar shows you exactly how to tap into them! You'll learn how to conserve cash resources while keeping vendors satisfied. You'll discover dozens of tips for eliminating the typical time-wasters that deplete your workday. You'll explore ways to cut through the complexities of payment cycles, terms, vendor discounts and more, and you'll find out how to maximize company resources while minimizing the hassles!
Get Control and Reduce the Pressure: Orchestrate your massive workflow through better organization, communication and management
- Four "kinks" in the payment process: how to identify the most common AP problems and abolish them from your system
- How to coordinate bills with purchase orders and related paperwork, in as little as half the time it now takes you
- A clever mental checklist for invoices: In seconds, you can think through this easy-to-remember checklist and quickly determine the next step
- Do billing cycles have you going in circles? Simple steps to stay on top of varying and complex billing cycles
Save Time and Money … Every Day! Maximize your valuable time and cash resources
- Are you paying too soon? How to determine whether your present procedures maximize your organization's cash flow
- Quick calculations to determine if an early payment discount is a deal or a dud
- The three-way, two-way and one-way matching systems: Which one is best for you?
- What to do immediately when the goods received do not match the invoice
- When Pos and invoices don't match — how to solve the problem swiftly and accurately
Streamline Your Expense Processing! Be sure your expense processes flow smoothly, day in and day out.
- Is the P-Card right for your organization? We'll help you analyze the pros and cons
- Tips to quickly identify the hidden "umbrella" of expense padding
- The art of reducing ASAP invoice processing
- How to stop those "I need a check today" interruptions once and for all!
- When reimbursable expenses become taxable income
Stop Struggling with People: Gain everyone's cooperation, inside your organization and out.
- Key Communication Tips: how to ensure information flows easily between your department and your entire organization
- The Vendor/Supplier Relationship: how it's changing … and the price you'll pay if you don't change with it!
- How to get complete and accurate information from people who buy … without making them feel defensive
- Difficult people! How to deal with the difficult types you face, including Paper Paranoids, Phantom Managers, Ultra-Questioners, Demanding Vendors and more!
Learn Insider Info from Experts! Use shortcuts, tips and tricks from top AP pros!
- Why suppliers will love doing business with you … how to ensure your valuable vendors are paid on time, every time!
- Games bad vendors play: three deceptive practices you should know about — and be able to spot
- Petty Cash: how to get control over this much-abused convenience
- The latest word on regulations and legal issues: the most current laws and facts regarding certain payments and expenses
- How to determine the legal difference between an independent contractor and an employee
- Your 1099 vendors: how to accurately track and report them, and be confident you have the right information on file to protect your company in an audit
Defeat the "Paper Mountain!" Make a molehill out of your mountain of files and records.
- Super-Efficient Vendor Files: a vendor records system to give you instant access to vital information
- Swimming in numbers? How to build a system that coordinates control numbers through the entire payment process
- Year-end reporting: strategies and tips to make it easier this year than ever before
- How to protect confidential records … and prevent them from falling into the wrong hands
- Accessible and Protected: how to make your records available to those who need them, while protecting against lost, misplaced and misused files
Bring this training to your location or schedule a private online event.
Have a group of 25 or more people? Try private, onsite team training. Bring this topic, or any of our 200+ topics, to your location with customized training or schedule a live online private group training event. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"
— Tasha C.