More and more, workforces are remoting in—shifting the paradigm from office availability to home productivity. What’s important to keep in mind when making the switch from being an office-bound colleague to a remote employee? How do you find and eliminate work-from-home distractions to become successful in your "new" environment? During this informative webinar created for newly remote workers and managers, participants will learn how to successfully navigate between in-the-office and work-from-home culture.
What are the dos and don’ts of setting up a home office space? What work rules must carry over from the office environment and what new ones will be necessary as a result of working from home? Tune in to this timely webinar and learn the answers to these questions and more.
What You'll Learn
- Requirements for a home office—necessity vs. clutter.
- What to take with you to successfully transition from office space to home office.
- Tips to professionally organize your day.
- The dos and don’ts for setting up a remote workspace—temporary vs permanent home office solutions.
- The “Rule of Much More”—what it is and when to implement.
- Proven and effective ways to video conference like the professional you are.
- Effective use of personal space and equipment to maintain privacy and confidentiality laws.