Your organization invests a great deal of time and money in assessing, implementing and providing the benefits program developed for your employees. Your HR staff and benefits professionals must research the options available, determine what is best for the organization and then communicate the value to the employees in a way that keeps everyone happy and informed. But is this easier said than done?
Are you frustrated with constantly having to answer questions about your benefits program? Do you find yourself searching for ways to get your employees to understand both the plan's content and value?
What You'll Learn
- How to use e-mail communication to ensure better utilization of benefits and increase employee satisfaction
- The best way to explain even the most complicated benefits, including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401K matching provisions and more
- How to place a "real dollar value" on employee benefits and what they'd cost if purchased privately
- The most effective ways, times and days to provide employee benefits training
- Techniques to increase employee retention and improve orientation
- How to communicate to new employees what they must do when and how to most effectively use the benefits they receive
- Clarification strategies for answering even the toughest benefits questions from any employee
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
HR staff, employee benefits professionals, small business owners and any employee responsible for communicating employee benefits information to employees. With the knowledge learned here, every employee in your organization will benefit from understanding and truly valuing their benefits package!