There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
COVID-19 has changed the landscape for customer service and consumer interaction. Whether you work in an office, restaurant, hospital, entertainment venue, or as a sole proprietor, it's important to take necessary precautions to keep your customers and employees safe—all while ensuring you and your employees deliver stellar customer service. Join us for this 3.5-hour seminar to learn best practices and strategies for redefining the customer experience amid COVID-19. Whether you are a small or large business venue, it’s important to stay current with social distancing, PPE and CDC guidelines. Even more important is that you keep customers happy and safe, while giving them a reason to return.
Physical distancing can be challenging from a customer service prospective. Learn to plan, prepare and respond to customers during this “new normal” by adapting and changing the way you and your employees interact with customers and deliver customer service. How can you serve your customers in a way that is respectful, meaningful and safe, yet still retains a personal level of care, despite the many physical barriers that exist? Learn top strategies for implementing change, keeping customers and workers safe and happy—and returning—to your business amid and after COVID-19.
What You'll Learn
- Ways to engage each customer in a respectful and safe manner.
- Tips to manage people using natural barriers and other protective measures.
- Strategies for using non-verbal language with your eyes and body to put customers at ease.
- Considerations when prepping customer areas before, during and after business hours.
- Discover methods to deal with fear and tension that can lead to difficult customers, and how to de-escalate those situations and retain customers for life.
- Understand different personality styles and how to adapt and speak the language of each customer.
- Learn ways to accommodate social distancing standards without sacrificing service.
- Identify best practices for wearing a mask and how to navigate between CDC regulation and customer choice.
Who Will Benefit
Employees, business owners, venue operators, managers, front line staff and everyone who deals with customers.