Demoed in SharePoint 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server provides users with a single location for collaborating and communicating more effectively and efficiently with others. It affords companies the potential to save time, streamline procedures and simplify the management of resources. With the endless possibilities of this robust tool, are you making the most of all SharePoint has to offer?
From content management and social computing to shared documents, task lists and workflows, SharePoint facilitates an environment where users can come together to accelerate business processes and improve information-sharing. If utilized to its full potential, this integrated suite of Server capabilities can improve overall organizational effectiveness and provide the information needed to make better business decisions. Despite all that SharePoint can do, many users are simply scratching the surface of this comprehensive tool's capabilities.
What You'll Learn
- Eliminate email from the equation — Transfer documents quickly and easily
- Simplify document versioning to keep track of which copy is most current
- Share documents — but do it safely and securely
- Minimize the time spent following up on action items and reporting progress to others
- Reduce the number of little tasks that have previously slipped through the cracks because they went unnoticed at the bottom of an email
- Streamline the organization’s ability to find documents, manage who can access them and pinpoint the appropriate version to use
- Take advantage of apps to make this powerful program work
- Create customized lists, views and web pages
- Communicate with others more effectively through blogs, wikis and discussion boards
- Unlock the full potential of this powerful tool and change the way you work forever
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative assistants, marketers, sales associates — anyone who uses Microsoft SharePoint and wants to take advantage of the opportunity to communicate and collaborate more effectively!