OSHA compliance in the medical industry and dental offices is imperative for keeping both staff and patients protected from harmful incidents. Even the slightest misinterpretation of the act can result in investigative inspections, fines and citations. Medical facilities of all sizes fall prey to many of the same legal traps while trying to navigate the extensive provisions of OSHA. Now, get the knowledge and know-how needed to keep your organization compliant with even the most up-to-date developments in OSHA law.
What You'll Learn
- The top OSHA violations in medical and dental facilities and how to avoid them
- OSHA Health Care Standards - interpretations and updates
- The essentials for complying with OSHA's current Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- How to properly handle and dispose of housekeeping and contaminated materials, including waste, laundry, needles and more
- The Respiratory Protection Standards - how to ensure your facility is compliant
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) regulations for exposure to bloodborne pathogens and tuberculosis
- Quick nuts-and-bolts of compliance - OSHA's recordkeeping forms and recording criteria
- Identifying OSHA regulations applicable to your practice
Who Will Benefit
Medical OSHA Compliance is perfect for individuals in the medical industry who want to expertly maintain OSHA recordkeeping, training and procedural codes - and ensure legal compliance with OSHA regulations!