Session 1 Assertive Communication Skills
Do you sometimes feel you’re too weak or too nice? Or, on the other end of the spectrum, do you come on too strong or become overbearing? Between the two extremes lies the secret to effective communication — an assertive style combining strength with sensitivity. Learn the how-to's of communication styles used by the world’s most effective, successful women.
- Ask for exactly what you want and get it. (You don’t have to be pushy or aggressive!)
- Say “no” without being negative or offensive.
- Enhance the way others perceive you and win increased respect and responsibility.
- Prevent others from manipulating you and stop the stress aggressive people can cause.
Session 2: Dealing with Difficult People
Virtually no workplace is safe from those demanding, difficult people who frustrate and agitate us. You’ll learn specific steps and actions to take the offensive against these troublemakers and stop falling victim to their tactics.
- Pinpoint difficult types who target women and find out how to handle them.
- Learn to identify the six personality types of difficult people and get tips for dealing with each.
- Master communication tips that make the difference in specific situations.
- Counteract the negative influence of complainers and gripers.
Session 3: Getting It All Done
In today’s hurry-up, produce-more business environment, you need new ideas and survival skills to keep pace and stay on top of your job. If your to-do list never seems to get done, this session is for you! Discover how to gain control over your time and tasks, and get more done than you ever thought possible.
- Identify real priorities when everything seems urgent.
- Uncover (and eliminate!) hidden time-wasters that can devour your day.
- Meetings, paperwork, deadlines and requests: discover hidden shortcuts in your daily routine.
- Use power tips to get organized and stay organized even through crisis, chaos and overload!
Session 4: Stress Solutions for Women
Stress is the insidious, omnipresent enemy of today’s professional woman; left unmanaged, it leads to burnout, fatigue, anxiety, even depression. You’ll learn how to avoid falling victim to stress and pressure with specific techniques to put the calm and control back in your life, whether it’s on the job or at home.
- Learn how to achieve balance at work and at home.
- Keep pace without burning out: coping strategies for high-pressure lifestyles.
- Relax and recapture your calm in virtually any situation or setting.
- Discover stress points unique to women and how other successful women conquer them.