There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
According to Harvard Business Review study of more than 2,700 executives, 96% of leaders state that they lack time for strategic thinking. As a result, 44% spend most of their time resolving issues due to a lack of strategic planning. With this training, ensure your organization increases productivity, improves company culture and understands the benefits of strategic thinking and planning, as well as how to implement strategies to avoid wasting time and money. Learn reliable strategic thinking and planning techniques and begin framing your organization's goals for both short and long-term results, today.
Today’s competitive landscape is in a mode of constant re-design and subject to change. Aside from making short-term tactical decisions, managers must comfortably and confidently execute tasks requiring long-term, strategic decision-making.
This seminar is designed to improve your analytical abilities with proven methods and processes that deliver a broader understanding of current strategic thinking methodologies. You will understand the decision-making process from start to finish and you will receive the tools necessary to develop your ability to think strategically when making individual, team and organizational decisions.
What You Will Learn
- Tips to distinguish between strategic thinking and strategic planning.
- Ways to effectively use the three phases of strategic thinking and planning.
- Implementing the six-step process for strategic thinking.
- Strategies to navigate the decision-making process.
- Ways to understand the four styles of decision-making.
- Steps to develop your strategic thinking and decision-making skills.
- Inspiring "Out of the box" ideas to enhance your ability to strategize and make decisions daily.
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Business owners, managers and any person who negotiates daily; as well as, anyone else looking to improve their day-to-day negotiating skills.