Choose an Event
LIVE ONLINE SEMINARS
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Chat, collaborate, call and meet—all in one place from anywhere in the world—via Microsoft Teams. Microsoft Teams blends connectivity and productivity with elegance and ease of use. Join us for this 3.5-hour interactive seminar as we dive into what Teams can do for you and your organization.
Discover all the basics and how supported apps and platforms integrate with Teams to give you a truly seamless collaborative environment. Learn how to manage conversations, video, document sharing, apps and more through Microsoft’s most powerful collaboration platform. Inter-department communication and project mastery meet timesaving takeaways once you understand the full potential and capabilities of Teams. Learn the basics and beyond while maximizing productivity, connectivity and collaboration inside Microsoft Teams.
What You'll Learn
- Enable and configure Teams to optimize your organization’s experience and needs.
- Keep everyone on the same page with on-going discussions using Chat and @mentions.
- Collaborate from anywhere, to anywhere, with anyone with live file-sharing and editing.
- Manage users and guests and understand the difference.
- Explore the basics of audio and video conferencing.
- Use the power of Tabs to customize your Teams experience.
- Navigate your way around the Teams environment with ease and confidence.
- Use teams and channels to focus on specific projects, departments, or interest.
- Explore the benefits of how Teams can help with structured, as well as non-structured collaboration.
- Understand the difference between Teams and Channels.
- Stay up to date with project deadlines using group calendars.
- Explore the power of the Admin Console.
- Explore available apps to enhance your Teams productivity and integration with Office 365.
Who Will Benefit
Everyone. Employees, managers, directors and project leaders, regional and area managers, directors and vice-presidents, business owners, HR managers, supervisors and their teams.