There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
The receptionist is the first, and sometimes only, person guests will meet. Because of this, the tasks required of a receptionist are plentiful and require a great deal of skill. A successful receptionist must be an excellent communicator, a strong administrator and must also be able to comfortably interact with individuals representing all professional levels. This front desk training seminar can help you and your organization today!
In this one-hour online receptionist training, we'll talk about the challenging role of the receptionist position and how to keep your organization running from the front desk. We will also discuss the nature of the Front Desk roll amidst COVID-19 precautions. Casual observers might think the receptionist only answers the phone, but that couldn't be further from the truth!
Your role at the front desk encompasses many tasks. Be sure you put your best foot forward as the face of your organization by attending this live online seminar. You and your organization will benefit from this receptionist training program.
What You Will Learn
- How to create a lasting first impression
- Customer service strategies and listening skills, including dealing with difficult people
- Telephone communication skills, email etiquette and ways to build rapport through body language
- Techniques for handling multiple priorities
- Stress-management solutions
- How to navigate the front desk during COVID-19 pandemic
- And much more
Who Will Benefit
Anyone in a front-line role dealing with customers and visitors will benefit from this training