There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
In just one powerful day of training, improve yourself — and your relationships with others around you!
All business is people business. Like it or not, your career depends on how people feel about you — and whether or not they support you
Here's an opportunity for you — and every member of your team — to develop the steady self-control that people respond to and respect. The stress-management system taught in this seminar is simple — and proven. It can help you live a happier and less stressful life starting the very next day. Just think of how that could impact your team, your department, and even your organization!
Stay calm and productive under pressure
- Learn how best to respond to other people's outbursts and rampages
- Use proactive (vs. reactive) strategies in stressful situations
- Confront people and issues you've been avoiding — so conflicts don't stew silently
- Respond to irrational thinking productively, and break the pattern
Break the habits that hurt you
- Eliminate disruptive habits — and replace them with constructive behaviors
- Avoid overreacting emotionally and hurting relationships both at work and home
- Kick habits that hurt you, such as procrastinating, overeating, being disorganized, and avoiding conflict
Master the elements of self-discipline
- Learn how to express anger by choice and in a way that achieves a positive result
- Discover ways anger can be used appropriately and effectively
- Eliminate over-reactive behaviors, and replace them with reasonable behaviors
Realize behavior and performance change
- Learn behavior modification skills that people will notice — and likely want to copy themselves
- Take ownership of your emotions and your reactions
- Adapt to workplace changes — even those that are tough to swallow
- Improve performance through behavioral changes in yourself, your employees, and others
- Follow through on plans; turn good intentions into reality and achieve more goals
*Price may vary by location and date.