View additional Management & Leadership training
Over 70% of change initiatives fail—largely due to employee resistance or lack of effective management. We now have positions such as Change Manager who study organizations and drive development toward new methods and efficiencies. While change and everything that comes with it can be stressful, frustrating, and confusing, it is also paramount to every successful business and employee to adapt and grow. Join this live 3.5-hour seminar and learn to lead change in your organization. You’ll walk away with solid strategies to inspire evolution, innovation and success in your employees and your workplace.
Preparing for and managing change effectively is a crucial asset for every business owner, manager, supervisor and team member. Not only are we all impacted by change, but managers must also drive and inspire change. With today’s rapidly paced work environment, it’s more important than ever to learn and utilize the tools necessary to lead your team through change. Advance your organization to a new level of effectiveness by implementing key change management techniques and developing your team to not only to embrace change, but develop and BE the change.
What You'll Learn
- How to utilize a variety of ideas, solutions, and tools for motivating even the most reluctant team members.
- Strategies to convey the right tone during a change announcement and through the transition.
- Ways to recognize and address emotions and activities that employees may express during times of change.
- Methods to support employee morale and drive engagement during a change effort.
- Tips on gathering feedback and evaluating the effectiveness of the change implementation.
- Discover the stages of the ADKAR model of change and understand why preparing for change is crucial.
Who Will Benefit
Business owners, C-Suite, directors, managers, supervisors and human resource professionals will benefit from this seminar.