There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
Human Resources has earned a central role and much time in the spotlight during the COVID-19 pandemic. According to SHRM, it's going to take business and HR leaders on the front lines of workplaces to be strong, innovative and agile as organizations emerge and conduct business in this new normal. In this 3.5-hour interactive learning seminar, managers, directors, business owners and HR teams will discuss what this evolving situation has meant to organizations and how to move forward.
HR needs to utilize its compliance strengths while building their strategic presence in an authentic way that engages staff to come together as a team both remotely and in-person.
The world as we have known it has changed for business and Human Resources. Curious about what you need to pay attention to while wearing the HR hat for your organizations from a compliance and culture standpoint? Join us for this innovative and interactive course to learn more about how you can positively, safely and compliantly impact the new normal.
What You'll Learn
- Discover how to engage your teams in compliance and culture conversations.
- Learn how to lead and overcome the fear of leading employees remotely.
- Understand workplace safety and OSHA requirements in this post-pandemic world.
- Determine how to balance customer, organization and staff needs from a policy standpoint relating to safety and physical access.
- Evaluate what technology and clearance access individuals need in order to protect your organization’s physical and intellectual property.
- Ensure remote workers are destined for success by reviewing equipment needs, as well as outlining communication expectations and productivity goals.
- Evaluate the culture and compliance of paid sick leave policies and understand how FFCRA impacts through Dec 31, 2020, and potentially into the future.
- Recognize the unintended consequences of “doing the right thing” when telling employees not to come into the office. Are you considering discrimination?
- Learn how to be authentic and transparent in communications—even when you don’t know what’s next.
- Ensure you are retaining key compliance documentation with the ever-changing laws.
- Recognize the tripwires to layoffs, furloughs and callbacks. Understand how to overcome them and thrive in the future.
Who Will Benefit
Managers, directors, business owners and project leaders responsible for communicating with staff, regional and area managers, directors and vice-presidents, HR managers and teams, as well as supervisors of virtual teams.