View additional Computer Software training
Microsoft Excel Dashboard is a timesaving, at-a-glance resource that extracts the most essential information from a spreadsheet, or combined spreadsheets and places it within an easy, one-page, at-a-glance view. Perfect for helping to track complex data sets, as well as referencing KPIs and getting data-backed views to help make insightful decisions, Excel Dashboard is a timesaving resource. This 3-hour interactive seminar guides users through how to make the most of a complex set of worksheets using Excel’s timesaving tool. Perfect for iOS and PC users, this course will be best experienced by Excel users with a basic knowledge of formulas and functions, as well as data validation, Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, sparklines and conditional formatting.
Seminar attendees will learn how to create an Excel Dashboard, along with the best practices to maximize this invaluable resource. Similar to driving a car, where you’re frequently checking the most critical and important components of the vehicle with quick glances to the dash. A well created Dashboard in Microsoft Excel serves the same purpose–to provide a quick view of the most important data needed to make prompt and decisive decisions. Enhance your Excel game today and save time tomorrow by learning how to build and use Microsoft Excel Dashboard.
What You'll Learn
- Learn what Excel Dashboard is and what it can do.
- Discover tips and techniques on how to organize content in a Dashboard.
- Create a simple Dashboard from scratch.
- Build a dynamic and visual report summary.
- Put your previous knowledge of PivotTables, PivotCharts, drop-down lists and conditional formatting to use in order to create an eye-catching dashboard.
- Learn best-practices and things to avoid in relation to Dashboard.
Who Will Benefit
This course is for all Excel users, regardless of iOS or PC platform. A basic knowledge of formulas and functions, as well as data validation, Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts, sparklines and conditional formatting is required.