In 2019, only 24.3% of salespeople exceeded their quota according to a study on HubSpot. This compelling stat offers a lot of room for improvement. Mistakes in the sales process can—and often do—have serious consequences ranging from a loss in revenue to a negative effect on a company's image. What are the top selling mistakes and how can you avoid them?
This 3.5-hour interactive seminar will discuss ways to avoid basic sales blunders and garner more satisfied customers. By following successful and proven tips to improve business and strengthen your selling style, you can learn to develop a better sales process and create lasting change in your organization. If you’re selling more, you’re contributing to your company’s bottom line and your own personal growth. Learn how to overcome common objections and move leads through the funnel and close with this informative training.
What You'll Learn
- How to prepare for key issues that may arise during the sales process.
- Explore ways to get to know and understand the customer.
- Understand why attitude is everything and you need to believe in what you're selling.
- Tips for setting goals and managing your time effectively.
- When to continue talking and how to tell when talking more could jeopardize a sell.
- How to adapt and acquire new skills to keep up with the changing world.
*Price may vary by location and date.