Choose an Event
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
As one of Microsoft Excel’s most powerful and intimidating tools, a PivotTable takes large sets of complex data from a more extensive table and groups that information together in a simplified and meaningful way. Learn to easily create, use, manipulate and draw insights from PivotTables with this 3.5-hour interactive seminar for users of Microsoft Excel.
PivotTables summarize data to allow exploration of trends based on input information. The tool gets its name from the user’s ability to manipulate, or pivot, data in the table in order to view it from different perspectives to reveal useful information and glean relevant conclusions from bulk data more easily. Whether you’re tasked with submitting a large budget analysis, or developing insights from a colleague’s data set, gain the knowledge and the confidence needed to create, organize and use PivotTables confidently and independently.
What You'll Learn
- Discover what PivotTables are, along with when and how to use them.
- Recognize how PivotTables are integral to simplifying data analysis.
- Understand common terminology and features, along with how best to prepare worksheet data.
- Create PivotTables and PivotCharts® from scratch, as well as change data, perform calculations and design compelling reports.
- Explore how to group Text, Numeric, Date and Time Values, along with Sort and Filter options.
- Add Slicers and a Timelines and turn boring data into an easier to read visual.
- Review new tools to analyze data.
- How to create a compelling and easily understood knockout report.
*Price may vary by location and date.