Choose an Event
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
According to the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), small businesses generate 44% of U.S. economic activity and create two-thirds of net new jobs. Now more than ever, it’s important for those small and medium-sized businesses to understand cash flow forecasting—not only in order to grow, but to survive. This 3-hour interactive seminar offers best practices to help business owners, managers and financial representatives of small and medium-sized businesses develop sound and accurate cash flow projections.
An accurate forecast requires a thorough understanding of a business’ current financial operations, its future business plan and requirements, along with the ability to anticipate external occurrences and market forces. Learn the proper tools and techniques to accurately forecast cash. From understating all the complexities that affect your cash to learning how to forecast and prepare for the always changing business landscape, this seminar gives you the tools to address cash flow with a new understanding and confidence—ensuring you have the knowledge to prepare accurate cash flow forecasts that are vital to conducting, growing and continuing business.
What You'll Learn
- Understand the difference and relationship between a cash flow forecast and your company’s financial and cash flow statements.
- Develop a cash flow forecast from a forecasted income statement and balance sheet.
- Learn the 5-step process to improve the accuracy of a cash forecast.
- Identify potential problems and prevent or mitigate their impact on cash flow.
- Know the difference and relationship between positive cash flow and profitability.
- Understand the deficiencies and inaccuracies of forecasting cash flow.
- Discover strategies for long term cash forecasting.
- Better understand the sources and uses of cash in business.
- Identify and understand all non-operational cash inflows and outflows and their effect on business.
- Develop techniques to prepare and adapt to continuing internal and external changes that affect cash flow.
- Learn the relationship of your Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable cycles and their impact on cash flow.
- Tips to survive and sustain growth, while avoiding potential cash flow disasters.