Choose an Event
LIVE ONLINE SEMINARS
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Keep Top Talent!
Are you a manager who lost some of your best talent? According to a recent, preliminary report from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, 2.5 million American workers willingly left their positions. Why are so many employees willing to leave their employers? Are they leaving because of their managers? By improving your management and leadership style, you will be able to keep your top talent. Yes, you can change how they feel about YOU, the manager. Small things make a big difference in how employees feel about their manager.
What You Will Learn:
Discover how great managers take extra steps to ensure their work environments are open, trusting, innovative and productive. As a result, your employees will respond positively. Learn to deal with loss of enthusiasm on the job. Find out an acceptable approach to employee motivation. Determine what behaviors you should model for effective leadership and which techniques don’t work.
Assess Where You Are
- Discover your leadership style
- Refresh your enthusiasm for leading people
- Determine if you have been sending mixed signals to your workers
- Understand the primary reasons employees leave an organization
- Find out the two words that matter most to effective managers
Assessing Your Organization
- Discover whether or not your organization has what it takes to execute a working employee retention plan
- Uncover what excellent corporations do to motivate employees to do more
- Exchange ideas that promote collaboration in your organization
- Not just buzz words – make an action plan
- Understand the difference between an organizational approach and a manager’s solution to things gone wrong
Promoting Employee Productivity
- Find out what questions to ask before you develop a policy aimed at motivating your staff
- Learn to communicate performance standards that are attainable for your employees
- Find out how to reward employees for performance and which award programs really work
- Find out how you can use the power of purpose to raise the bar in your workplace
- Be aware of what you are saying — and say it well
- Know when you need a new plan
Coaching and Developing Your Employees For Success
- Identify how “eligibility” and “suitability” work together to yield results
- Learn when an employee’s “ability” is getting in the way
- Determine what to do about those that can, but won’t
- Discover how to effectively coach for result the four most challenging performer types
- Address issues and barriers to poor performance and attitudes
Focus On Outcomes
- Discover which factors are the best indicators of success
- Accountability – learn to step in at the right time as coach
- Be confident when you’ve done all can do and need to let someone go
*Price may vary by location and date.