Too many of today’s workgroups are teams in name only. They were formed in haste - made up of players with no formal team training and pushed into duty to "work wonders." Sad thing is, when they fail to deliver, management is unhappy (and gets down on teams), customers aren’t served well and teammates can end up down on themselves as well as their jobs.
It doesn’t have to be that way. If you think your group could benefit from professional help in key areas of team performance, consider bringing this workshop to your people— at your location.
This seminar will help you
- See what a “true” team looks like— inside and out—so you can begin to set your sights on meaningful and reachable goals.
- Take a team inventory of the skills you have now…see which ones need recharging…and discover what’s new in team skills that you’ll want to try.
- Learn new approaches to conflict resolution that will clear the air and give your people the fresh start they need.
- Discover innovative ways to get things done as a team—without endless discussions and with everyone pitching in.
- Work with your team in order to tackle the tough issues and gain sound solutions.
- See an immediate uptick in morale, productivity, pride in your jobs—and the praise that will follow.
- Learn team skills that will earn you more autonomy than ever before— the kind of freedom that comes when management trusts your decisions and supports your goals.
- Come away with renewed enthusiasm and optimism that your team can be as good as any.
In one single day, you and your people can learn all nine traits of highly successful teams from a true topic expert in group dynamics.