Benefits of Live Online Training Versus OSHA OnDemand Training
- Award-winning and OSHA-authorized training.
- Live Virtual Instructor-Led Training (VILT) with ample Q&A time.
- Tailored learning speaks directly to individual and organizational needs.
- Select invoice option for deferred payment if more than 7-days prior to event.
- DOL card issued in accordance with attendance and eligibility requirements.
- Pryor offers fast and efficient OSHA training taught by an OSHA Outreach Training Program Authorized Trainer.
This Virtual Instructor-Led 10-hour, 2-day training follows OSHA’s General Industry Outreach Course Requirements and features mandatory topics determined by OSHA, as well as elective topics related to most organizations for General Industry training. Requirements are detailed below to earn a 10-Hour OSHA Course Completion Card.
The Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA) was designed to protect employees and organizations. Since its inception, workplace injuries and illnesses are down-from an average of 10.9 incidents per 100 workers in the 70s to 2.8 per 100 currently. This 2-day interactive online course complies with OSHA’s general industry standards to help you earn your OSHA 10-hour course completion card (see requirements below). OSHA General Industry safety training has a twofold effect on your organization: employees will remain safe, healthy, in compliance and productive, while your organization will be less likely to incur fines, penalties, and legal recourse due to non-compliance.
What You'll Learn
- Recognize, address, and prevent safety and health hazards in your workplace.
- Gain insight of workers’ rights and employer responsibilities under OSHA.
- Learn ways non-compliance can cost your organization significant fines, penalties, or legal action.
- Identify and eliminate the safety and health hazards that could threaten workers’ on-the-job safety.
- Determine how Job Safety Analysis is the key to behavior-based safety.
- Establish record keeping and retention policies and procedures that meet OSHA requirements.
- Discover how OSHA compliance will increase productivity, minimize on-the-job injuries and reduce workers’ comp claims.
- Appropriately conduct investigations of accidents and near-misses.
- Learn what to expect, how to prepare and handle OSHA inspections, citations and appeals.
- Establish effective safety training programs that follow and support OSHA standards.
- Understand key compliance aspects of significant OSHA regulations.
- And much, much more!
- A tablet, laptop or desktop computer with keyboard, video camera and microphone capabilities.
- Attendees must participate and be visible to the entire class for all of the 2-day training event.
- Internet connection, broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE).
- 2-way audio: speakers and a microphone – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless (note: students can use the microphone and speakers built into a tablet, laptop or desktop computer. Headphones and, or earphones with a microphone are also recommended, but not required.)
- 2-way video – built in or USB plug-in video web camera (note: students can use the video camera internal to their device or use an external device).
- PDF viewer on device.
- Smartphones will not be permitted as a device to attend a videoconferencing course.