Sometimes, even the most helpful and caring people don't have the skills, experience or attitude to handle a really tough customer or client. With the tips and techniques provided in this powerful program, you can learn what it takes to provide the kind of superior, memorable service that leads to satisfied, loyal customers — the kind who support your business, purchase your products and services and recommend your organization to others.
Dealing with customers and handling their complaints is stressful — and risky — business!
When customers are confrontational, over demanding or unreasonable, it becomes harder than ever to deliver helpful, courteous service. But when customers are met with a take-charge attitude and a positive outlook, they immediately feel good about doing business with your organization.
Sometimes, even the most helpful and caring people don't have the skills, experience or attitude to handle a really tough customer or client. With the tips and techniques provided in this powerful program, you can learn what it takes to provide the kind of superior, memorable service that results in satisfied, loyal customers — the kind who support your business, purchase your products and services and recommend your organization to others!
How would you — and your organization — benefit from being able to successfully do the following?
- Make direct customer encounters more positive, productive and profitable
- Discover innovative ways to cope with client demands and complaints
- Utilize strategies that can help develop a rapport with all types of "prickly personalities"
- Resolve complaints quickly — and to everyone's satisfaction
- Repair soured relationships with customers who otherwise would have been lost forever
Just imagine the personal and professional rewards you could earn from being able to implement this kind of exceptional customer service. Customer complaints will drop, refunds and returns will dwindle and your organization's reputation as being genuinely "customer conscious" will spread. Additionally, you'll be able to minimize the stress and frustration that can come from being overwhelmed by difficult customer interactions. It's a win-win for everyone involved!
Don't just listen to complaints, but learn from them … and prevent future problems while solving current ones! You and your entire team can benefit from this exciting and fun one-hour event. Don't miss out — enroll today!
Communication skills that get to the heart of the matter
- Learn a five-step approach to gaining customer confidence, taking control of the situation and moving on to constructive solutions
- Use words and phrases that work wonders to repair broken or damaged customer relations
- Don't just guess — listen for the real issue with these effective techniques
Ways to stay calm, cool and in control
- Make an encounter with any tough customer an "inner game" that's challenging, fun and productive
- Learn strategies that help you stay calm and in control when customers are rude or condescending
- Find out how to get difficult interactions back on track and end each one on a positive note
How to deliver more than your customer expects
- Revisit your customers' expectations to ensure you're giving them what they truly want
- Learn how to deliver bad news to irritated customers and still win them over in the end
- Turn your most difficult customer into your organization's biggest advocate
What You'll Learn
- Create a sense of trust and goodwill with your customers that advertising dollars just can't buy and marketing efforts just can't produce
- Notice increased sales, higher profits, better repeat business and more word-of-mouth praise than ever before
- Provide the kind of memorable, superior service that results in satisfied, long-term customers
- Rebuild customer loyalty after negative incidents
- Turn irate customers into valued allies
Who Will Benefit
Everyone in your organization who deals with angry, disgruntled, irritated or hard-to-please customers will gain valuable skills that make each customer interaction more pleasant — and end with a more positive outcome!