Choose an Event
PRIVATE TEAM TRAINING
Bring this topic or 200+ other training opportunities to your location in-person or online.
Already attended this seminar?
"I have been a member of Fred Pryor for almost three years now and I have yet to attend a class that didn't have valuable information that would benefit my company and/or our employees."”
— Teri M.
"Excellent!! As always, Fred Pryor's courses are easy to follow, very informative and presented in a format that keeps your attention!!"”
— Cynthia S.
"I enjoy all of the seminars that I attend through the Fred Pryor Training Rewards program. They are very informative and the instructors are very knowledgeable and helpful."”
— Tasha M.
"Excellent info for all levels of users. There are always things to add to your "bag of tricks"."”
— Wendy S.
"Wow! I have taken many wonderful courses through Fred Pryor; this one takes the cake!!"”
— Dana N.
"Top notch! Thank you Fred Pryor, this is the best investment my boss could have made."”
— Lewis C.
"I received a lot of great information in this training. Several co-workers went with me which was a great help for me to start implementing some of the changes we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that we need to do at the office. It was very eye opening for them to realize the things that need to get to me. It was like Fred Pryor and the trainer had my back!"”
— Tasha C.
Presentations are valuable opportunities. They are your "day in the sun" to sell, persuade, inform, educate, attract and entertain. From text and image creation to animations, transitions and integrations, the tools available in Microsoft® PowerPoint® can be beneficial in creating an exciting, informational and valuable presentation.
If you have ever had to sit through a dull or disastrous presentation, then you understand just how important navigating the ins and outs of PowerPoint can be to your success — and your organizations. Whether you present for a living, present occasionally or have never presented before, enhanced PowerPoint® skills will make your job easier — and your presentations far more professional. With the skills gained from attending this powerful half-day seminar, you will learn how to stop using trial and error methods and start getting the results you're looking for today.
*Note: This seminar is intended for PowerPoint® users with Microsoft® Office 365® knowledge. The concepts, tools and lessons apply to other versions of PowerPoint® however, the content will be demoed in a Microsoft® PowerPoint® for Office 365® software.
What You'll Learn
Preparing and planning your presentation
- Identify your audience and define your message.
- Outline and storyboard your presentation.
- Know the hardware and software you’ll need for creating and delivering every type of presentation.
- Receive step-by-step guidance for creating a PowerPoint® presentation from beginning to end.
- Take away quick ways to tweak, customize and put your own stamp on presentations.
Creating with PowerPoint® to put — and keep — your audience in the palm of your hand
- Know the right format, style and language to reach your audience.
- Use built-in templates and themes for quickly creating professional presentations.
- Learn animation, video, sound clips and SmartArt® that get your audience involved.
- Integrate PowerPoint® with Word and Excel®.
- Discover effective and fluid slide transitions that hold viewers’ attention.
- Control navigation with interaction objects and hyperlinks.
- Learn tips for creating an agenda slide.
- Know “action items” — how to use them to compel meeting members to act on your message.
Presenting with PowerPoint® — from your location or another.
- Know the basics of conferencing and network/virtual presentations.
- Discover how to create a “looping show” for preshow, breaks, exit shows and kiosks.
- Ways to use computers, televisions and projectors as part of your presentation.
- Methods for using output options — printed, on-screen, and as as media file.
- Efficiently package your presentation so all content will be available on other computers.
- Strategies for troubleshooting hardware and presentation problems.
Who will Benefit
Managers, team leaders, supervisors, administrative specialists, marketers, sales associates — anyone and everyone who uses Microsoft® PowerPoint® and is looking to add power and pizzazz to their presentations.