Inspiring Employee Motivation and Engagement
How to develop team cohesion, collaboration and success
Over the pandemic’s first year, Gallup reports that U.S. employee engagement levels fluctuated more than ever. The fluctuations first advanced to a new high of 38%, followed by a drop to 31%. Then, another surge to an unprecedented 40%, followed by another drop to the current rate of approximately 36%. What accounts for these fluctuations? How motivated, engaged and inspired are your employees and what are you doing to instill and nurture that behavior? Join this live 3-hour interactive seminar and learn how to align and motivate your workforce to drive cohesion, collaboration and success.
It is more important than ever to ensure employees not only feel satisfied at work, but also encouraged and fulfilled. Many individuals feel stretched and stressed struggling to balance priorities at work and home—and for some, those environments are now the same. Workers feel challenged to get more done with fewer resources, not to mention having experienced budget and staff reductions, decrease employee benefits, hiring or wage freezes and more. Learn how to keep teams with different needs connected, engaged and productive while further developing your own leadership skills.
How to develop team cohesion, collaboration and successDownload Brochure
- Strategies to motivate others to consistently perform at their personal best, while inspiring others to do the same.
- Techniques for new approaches to solve repetitive problems and dilemmas.
- Insights on working with different age groups: Boomers, Generation X, Millennials, Generation Y and Generation Z.
- Tips for using assertive, persuasive and high impact communication to advance buy-in and motivate your team.
- Methods for measuring and monitoring your team’s trust—in itself and in you as a leader.
- Insight on how to understand and learn what makes each team member “tick” and how to utilize tools to nurture every employee.
- Ways to recognize and reward employees that foster, engage and inspire others.
- How to motivate your team to collaborate and produce, as well as position yourself as a powerful, effective leader.