There are currently no public events scheduled for this topic.
Inc. Magazine cited a survey by The Association of American Colleges and Universities that explained 93% of employers said they wanted employees with "a demonstrated capacity to think critically, communicate clearly, and solve complex problems." Communication is the single most important key to success—both personally and professionally. This 3.5-hour interactive seminar covers communication in all forms. From communicating in writing, over a Zoom call, or in reply to a Teams chat, if you can’t communicate with confidence and credibility, you may get passed over for a promotion, or have a challenging time relating to friends and family, as well as coworkers and colleagues.
Join this seminar and learn easy and memorable tricks to help get your point across and communicate clearly—no matter what the communication style. Hone your written skills, enhance your workplace relationships, speak more confidently in public, capture attention in online meetings and boost your reputation as a trusted, respected and communicative professional.
- Tips to become a more active and involved listener.
- Ways to project confidence and credibility at all times.
- How to present your ideas clearly, persuasively and powerfully.
- Techniques on using body language more effectively.
- Strategies to become a confident public speaker.
- Methods to instantly build rapport with others.
- How to utilize questioning techniques to the root of complex issues.
- Ways to avoid the five things you should never communicate electronically.
- Reminders for how to maintain a professional tone in all written communication —including e-mail and Team chats.
- Timely ways to communicate in a virtual environment.
- Lessons to identify the advantages of diversity in communication — and use them to your advantage.