Workplace safety and OSHA guidelines are rapidly changing and fundamentally paramount to every organization in relation to COVID-19. Many people think of factory warehouses, industrial facilities, mechanical plants or medical institutions when they think of OSHA and workplace safety. That must change for all organizations to be compliant in the wake of COVID. With Federal and State regulations advancing so quickly in the wake of an evolving pandemic, many organizations are not aware of the steps that must be taken to comply with new guidelines and protect against lawsuits. Every business leader and owner, C-suite executive, vice-president, director, manager and supervisor-level role will benefit from the knowledge this 3.5-hour interactive seminar provides. Many of the recent and crucial OSHA and compliance changes apply to—all organizations—no matter what the organization’s role in industry and without regard to the number of employees.
Organizations must create or update policies to guide managers and employees through the maze of government and CDC guidelines, new OSHA regulations, and the questions those changes provoke. Is your office ready for employees to return to work? Do you know what new modifications to have in place before employees return? Do your supervisors and managers know how to respond to COVID-related employee questions? How do FMLA and ADA play into workplace safety? Learn the answers to these questions and more, while you protect your employees from entering an unsafe work environment and shield your organization from liability, lawsuits and litigation.
What You'll Learn
- Discover what you must do keep employees safe and protect your organization as everyone returns to work.
- Learn how OSHA’s COVID-19 guidance impacts everyone—even if you work in a small office environment.
- Determine what actions you must take to comply with new Federal laws governing OSHA, FMLA and ADA.
- Understand how your company is impacted by new FMLA laws—even if you never qualified for FMLA in the past.
- Ensure your company has new policies and procedures in place to protect against COVID-related lawsuits.
- Prepare supervisors, managers and directors to recognize and act on employee requests for time off and other accommodations under the new ADA and FMLA laws.
- Recognize, control and mitigate COVID hazards that currently exist in the workplace.
- Know if you need to develop an Infectious Disease Preparedness and Response Plan and how to create one.
Who Will Benefit
Supervisors, managers, HR managers, business owners, directors, and executive VP and C-suite leaders.