Terms and conditions denote the special agreements, provisions, requirements, rules, specifications and standards that form an integral part of any agreement. As a purchasing professional or business manager, you need to know and understand purchase agreement terms and conditions in order to protect your organization from risk.
Understanding the terminology and meaning of the language used in purchase agreements will help you magnify the "fine print" and give you a clear edge in purchase negotiations.
What You'll Learn
- An introduction to purchase agreements
- The in-and-outs of terms and conditions
- Liquidated damages, limitation of liability, payment and warranty provisions
- Transportation, risk of loss, title & acceptance and changes provisions
- Governing law, force majeure, confidentiality, non-disclosure and termination provisions
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Business managers, those who work in purchasing and procurement and buying professionals involved with the purchasing of goods and services will benefit from this webinar.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
As always, your satisfaction is our #1 priority. If for any reason you're dissatisfied, we'll arrange for you to attend another seminar,
choose a different product, or receive a full refund — hassle free!