Have you ever walked away from a conversation in the workplace that left you
thinking "if only I had said this" or "I wish I hadn't said that"? When faced with confronting an upset customer, irate boss, or
irrational coworker, are you confident that you have the right words to say — and can communicate your message
Effective communication is crucial to the success of any organization. However,
communication problems are a leading cause of confusion, stress, frustration, and lack of productivity in the workplace. As you
find yourself having critical conversations at work, it's all too easy to get caught up in the heat of the moment and say the wrong
thing, send the wrong message — or worse.
With the tips and techniques taught in this power-packed audio conference, you'll
learn to respond to the most difficult situations with dignity, diplomacy, and poise. Even when you're put on the spot, you'll learn to use these simple scripts (and create your own!) to work through a variety of tough situations and get your point across,
guilt-free. Plus, you'll learn about the importance of the inflection, tone, and timing — because how you say it is just as
important as what you say.
Don't spend another day feeling helpless, struggling through difficult workplace
conversations. This one-hour audio conference will give you the tools you need to answer these questions:
- What is the outcome I'm looking for in this situation?
- How do I deal with coworkers who aren't contributing their fair share?
- Which skills would help me deflect anger and impatience and maintain a positive attitude in tough workplace
- Why do people take what I say the wrong way?
- When is it okay to say "no" to a coworker or boss?
- How can I possibly keep my composure when I feel like I'm being attacked personally?
If you have ever struggled with the outcome of a touchy conversation at work and
wondered how it all could have been different, these simple scripts and tips for delivering them are essential to your
communication arsenal. Communicating with coworkers about even the most difficult topics doesn't have to be a nightmare — you
can get the results you desire while maintaining your composure and professionalism!
With the proper tools and tips, you can learn to communicate effectively and
professionally with coworkers, bosses, clients, and customers. Plus, you'll discover what works best for you and how to incorporate
the scripts and tips you learn in this program into effective responses for a variety of situations at work and in every other
aspect of your life.
Never again fall victim to angry customers, impatient bosses, or
chatty coworkers. Get the tools and techniques you need to find the right words — and the right way to say them — every time. Learn
to address any workplace communication issue with polish and poise — and walk away from every conversation confident in the way you
What You'll Learn
- Manage team conflict and successfully keep projects on the right track
- Confront difficult coworkers and deal with gossip head-on
- Respond to criticism in meetings and other public situations without becoming flustered
- Satisfy even the toughest customer complaints regardless of their validity
- Deal with an impatient or unrealistic boss
- Create a positive, productive outcome from even the most difficult conversations
- Handle last-minute requests with tact and professionalism
- Tips and techniques for answering tough questions with "yes" or "no" as the situation demands
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Anyone and everyone who deals with coworkers, bosses, customers, clients and staff in the workplace can benefit from the scripts and tips provided in this must-attend audio conference!