Demoed in SharePoint 2013
Microsoft SharePoint Server provides users with a single location for collaborating
and communicating more effectively and efficiently with others. It affords companies the potential to save time, streamline
procedures and simplify the management of resources. With the endless possibilities of this robust tool, are you making the most
of all SharePoint has to offer?
From content management and social computing to shared documents, task lists and
workflows, SharePoint facilitates an environment where users can come together to accelerate business processes and improve
information-sharing. If utilized to its full potential, this integrated suite of server capabilities can improve overall
organizational effectiveness and provide the information needed to make better business decisions. Despite all that SharePoint can
do for you, many users are simply scratching the surface of this comprehensive tool's capabilities.
Do you find yourself overwhelmed by the vast features available to you through
SharePoint Server? Have you ever wondered …
- Who can really benefit from this suite of capabilities?
- What this tool really has to offer — and why you can't achieve similar results using Outlook alone?
- Where those little-known, yet powerful, features are hiding?
- When (if ever!) you’ll finally learn how to make the most of the features you've seen, but don't know how to
take advantage of?
- Why you're using SharePoint to begin with?
- If there's a more efficient way to navigate through the SharePoint environment?
- How SharePoint can help your team achieve better results on a project in less time?
If any of these questions have run through your mind, enroll in this webinar today! In
this fast-paced one-hour training session, you'll learn why SharePoint is much more than just a place to store documents and share
calendars. We'll take you on a complete tour of what SharePoint has to offer and you'll witness first-hand many of the time-saving
tips and techniques that can truly improve the way you — and your organization — work.
Don't wait to sign up for this information-packed hour! You will be
amazed at all you can accomplish with the ability to access the resources and knowledge needed to get the job done better and
faster, regardless of your location! Discover the keys to success through document and process collaboration — and save time and
effort along the way!
What You'll Learn
- Eliminate email from the equation – Transfer documents quickly and easily
- Simplify document versioning to keep track of which copy is most current
- Share documents – but do it safely and securely
- Minimize the time spent following up on action items and reporting progress to others
- Reduce the number of little tasks that have previously slipped through the cracks because they went unnoticed at the bottom of an email
- Streamline your organization’s ability to find documents, manage who can access them and pinpoint the appropriate version to use
- Take advantage of apps to make this powerful program work for you
- Create customized lists, views and web pages
- Communicate with others more effectively through blogs, wikis and discussion boards
- Unlock the full potential of this powerful tool and change the way you work forever
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrative assistants, marketers, sales associates — anyone who uses Microsoft SharePoint and wants to take advantage of the opportunity to communicate and collaborate more effectively!