It's human nature to avoid negative situations — instead of firing problem employees, too many
managers put up with them in the hopes they will miraculously shape up and become productive.
But problem employees cost companies time and money in poor job performance
and decreased productivity. To pick up the slack, other employees have to come to the rescue — and too often, their work, morale and
productivity also suffer.
There's only so much you, as a manager, can do. If trying to pinpoint and
fix the problems through training and counseling doesn't change anything, you may have to cut problem employees loose before they
bring down an entire team or department. But how? Even the most experienced and well-prepared managers can make mistakes when
terminating problem employees.
How confident are you that are able to terminate employees properly and legally?
If you feel even an inch of uncertainty, enroll today to
attend this powerful 1-hour Webinar! You'll discover thetop ten things you need to know when faced with the need to
terminate an under-performing employee… and find out how to avoid the all-too-common, all-too-easy missteps that can cost you — and
your organization — dearly!
Make sure you are protecting yourself and your company at an optimal level.
This information-packed Webinar is truly an investment in the future of your organization. Gain the skills you need to get
rid of problem employees before they do any more damage!
Don't continue to struggle with the task of trying to supervise
problem employees. Legally Terminate Employees: 10 Critical Things You Must Know will provide you with valuable knowledge you
need for keeping your company's productivity high — and staying out of court.
What You'll Learn
- How much time and documentation is enough
- What "at will" employment really means and how it affects your discipline and termination actions
- When a manager can immediately terminate an employee without legal recourse
- What actions supervisors must take to avoid personal liability
- What often-overlooked details frequently cause commotion and negative press post-termination
- What documentation you'll need if you're taken to court
- Who is best to have on deck at the time of termination, to protect the company's safety... and yours
- How to document and fire an employee whose performance is flawless... but whose attitude causes conflict
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and anyone else who plays a part in management and performance evaluation.