Being a manager or supervisor is tough even for the most seasoned professionals. Additionally, supervising
off-site employees provides its own set of unique challenges.
Communication can be more difficult, accountability levels can fall,
and team conflicts can easily arise. If you find yourself managing employees from a distance, you need to learn how
to keep your team on task, even when you can't be there to watch over everyone.
Do these situations sound familiar to you?
- Are you or your team members experiencing communication problems because everyone is not in the
- Does it seem that your team members who telecommute tend to miss out on important conversations
- Have you experienced team conflict or setbacks due to the inability to work face to face?
- Is it more difficult to effectively manage the performance and work of those team members
- Are you faced with the challenge of evaluating the performance and work habits of those you
- Are you the "off-site" manager of a team or variety of teams, and want to have more confidence
that everyday tasks and other important projects are staying the course when you're not there?
These are just a handful of the difficult situations you may be facing
on a regular basis. Learn techniques to help your team function more effectively and efficiently with this one-hour
More and more companies are working with off-site employees. Or, maybe
as the manager, you cover a large region … and you are the off-site manager managing on-site employees.
Either way, if handled correctly, the situation can benefit the organization and offer excellent opportunities for
employees. On the other hand, the relationship between the manager and employee can become difficult and downright
miserable if handled improperly.
While more organizations are using or moving to this arrangement, few
companies emphasize how to supervise off-site employees or manage situations where the manager and employee
or team are in different locations.
Don't continue struggling with the task of supervising off-site
employees. This powerful 1-hour Audio Conference will provide you with the knowledge and know-how to keep your
team's productivity high and conflict low, regardless of each employee's location.
What You'll Learn
- Discover ways to structure your remote team for maximum effectiveness
- Develop an effective communication strategy for managing employees in multiple locations
- Explore new ways that technology can improve the effectiveness of your entire team
- Identify the underlying cause of team conflict, and learn to manage conflict and encourage a productive work environment
- Overcome the challenges of managing and motivating team members who work off-site
- Conquer the stress that goes along with managing employees in multiple locations
Who Will Benefit
Managers, directors, and project leaders of remote teams; regional and area managers, directors and vice-presidents; HR managers; and managers and supervisors of telecommuters.