Working in the hospitality industry or any industry with customers guarantees one
thing — you will hear complaints. How you handle those complaints can be the difference between losing a customer and gaining a
customer for life. Dealing with customer complaints in a positive manner can lead customers to feel good about the service they
received and overlook a bad experience. Can this hospitality customer service training help you?
Handling complaints is a skill everyone in the hospitality industry should learn. This workshop will teach you how to not only handle
complaints, but take control of them and turn a bad experience into a positive one for your customers.
Don't lose another customer because his or her complaint was not handled properly.
This one-hour webinar will ensure you know the proper way to handle complaints.
What You'll Learn
- Why and how customers complain — In this information age, customers can get the word out about a bad experience at lightning quick speeds making it vital to give your customers a positive experience and solve problems quickly
- How to turn customer complaints into an opportunity — Most customers don't complain about bad experience … they just don't come back, so take what complaints you do get seriously to turn them into an opportunity to improve
- The 7 steps to successful resolution of customer complaints
- What to do when the customer isn't right — How to create a win-win situation
- Techniques to prevent complaints before they happen
Who Will Benefit
This webinar is designed for people who work in the hospitality industry who face customers and may need to handle customer complaints. This could include facility maintenance, servers, housekeeping, bartenders, managers or any other job with a focus on direct customer service.