It's human nature to avoid negative situations. So, instead of firing problem employees, too many
managers put up with them in the hopes they will miraculously shape up and become productive.
The bottom line is that Time-Off Ted, Attitude Alice, and Slacker Sam cost companies
time and money in poor job performance and decreased productivity. To pick up the slack, other employees have to come to the rescue,
so that their work, morale, and productivity also suffer. Managers and supervisors spend hours trying to pinpoint and fix the
problems through training and counseling, often to no avail.
Protect your organization from legal hassles!
There's only so much you can do. You may have to cut problem employees loose before they
bring down an entire team or department. But how? Even the most experienced and well-prepared managers can make mistakes when
terminating problem employees — and, too often, those slip-ups come back to haunt them in the courtroom.
Wrongful termination suits can cost your company thousands — even hundreds of thousands
— in lost time and productivity, as lawyers question everyone involved, take depositions, subpoena the former employee's manager and
coworkers, and more — all before a final settlement is reached.
How confident are you that your termination policy can stand up in
- Are you sure you have done all that is legally required of you before you fire someone?
- Do you know how to protect yourself legally when you "let someone go"?
- Are you aware there are times when you can fire immediately — without even going through the disciplinary
- Do you know what documentation you'll need if you're taken to court?
If you've answered "no" to even one of these questions, you need to attend this program
to be sure you are protecting yourself and your company at an optimal level. This powerful 1-hour workshop is truly an investment in the future of your organization.
Don't leave your company open to the scrutiny and tarnished reputation that are often
the result of publicity about employee lawsuits. Gain the skills you need to get rid of problem employees before they do any more
damage — and to protect yourself and your organization.
Don't continue to struggle with the task of trying to supervise
problem employees. This powerful 1-hour audio conference will provide you with valuable knowledge for keeping your company's
productivity high — and staying out of court.
What You'll Learn
- Identify the actions or behaviors that warrant immediate termination
- Prove you have performed all the legal must-do's before terminating someone
- Protect yourself and your company with releases and separation agreements
- Keep a legally sound file on a problem employee that will provide the documentation you'll need if you're taken to court
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and anyone else who plays a part in management and performance evaluation.