Discover the qualities it takes to become a true leader — and utilize them to inspire and coach
your team to success!
Fred Pryor's unique motivational training methodology and extraordinary
drive to help business professionals achieve success have revolutionized the training industry. His leadership and team-building
techniques, along with his remarkable business acumen, grew Fred Pryor Seminars from a hometown phenomenon into the nation's premier
During this once-in-a-lifetime audio session, Fred will answer questions
from today's top managers about leading effectively — particularly in today's challenging work environment.
Learn solid leadership lessons from management expert, motivator, and
entrepreneur Fred Pryor!
In this exciting interview, Fred will provide highly effective, immediately actionable
tips and techniques every manager, supervisor, and team leader needs to solve the problems that plague, confound, and exhaust today's
Fred will share practical advice for:
- Conquering organizational inertia
- Building excitement and positive momentum in the day-to-day work environment
- Creating a goal-oriented, high-performance team
- Ensuring better results with less effort through focus
- Inspiring creativity and innovation within your workgroup and organization
Fred's approaches are guaranteed to not only inspire you to be the most
effective, dynamic leader you can be, but also to provide the tools you need to achieve your goals and succeed in all of your
Don't miss this opportunity to hear from one of the all-time management and
motivational greats. Get the valuable information you need to succeed — in just one hour!
About Fred Pryor
When it comes to exceptional training that generates organizational results, Fred Pryor wrote the book and taught the
class. More than 30 years ago, Fred created a professional development business that today has transformed into Fred Pryor
Seminars and CareerTrack. Thousands of people attend these seminars each year with tremendously positive
Fred has earned three academic degrees with emphasis in psychology,
guidance, and counseling, and he is also a board member of several philanthropic organizations on both the local and national levels.
His many honors and awards include special designation in the CPAE Speaker Hall of Fame by the National Speakers Association, the
Achievement Award from William Jewell College in Liberty, Missouri, and the Kansas City Spirit Award. Fred is also the author of
The Energetic Manager.
What You'll Learn
- Communicate clearly and effectively with every member of your team
- Keep employees charged up and super-motivated even when times are tough!
- Control conflict and negativity in the workplace
- Turn the challenge of change into a confident charter for the future for you and your employees!
- Hire top talent and motivate for peak productivity
- And so much more!
Who Will Benefit
Managers and supervisors, team leaders, project managers, and employees who will soon be in leadership roles. This Signature Series Audio Conference will provide exceptional, insightful tips and techniques that can be used by anyone and everyone in your organization!