Attention sales professionals! Are your sales proposals as effective
as they could be? Do they communicate customer-specific benefits clearly and powerfully? Do they address potential questions and
concerns? Are they easy and inviting to read?
Selling is never easy … and in our weakened economy, it's tougher than
ever. As a sales professional, you've got to make sure the tools in your arsenal work overtime … and that includes your sales
proposal. A good proposal addresses needs, offers solutions and convinces prospects your product or service fits their objectives.
A proposal that's "just okay" can quickly convince customers and prospects to look elsewhere.
Rather than being a tool to sell your services, the sales proposal
should demonstrate your ability to understand and meet your client's needs.
If you are interested in improving the effectiveness of your sales
proposals, don't miss your chance to attend this exciting proposal writing training course. Our program creates a sales proposal "crash course" that covers
need-to-know secrets, strategies, tools and tips for creating winning proposals!
In just sixty fast-paced minutes, you'll discover ways to improve your
writing skills, better articulate your ideas and focus on your client's goals and objectives. We'll also cover graphic design
elements, formatting, editing and proofing tips, organization and much more!
Don't wait to register for this information-packed on-line workshop!
Start crafting winning sales proposals, landing new clients and closing sales today with this class.
What You'll Learn
- The real purpose of a sales proposal (hint: it's not about you!)
- How to match your proposal's style to your customer's profile
- How to create a working outline by focusing on your customer's needs and requirements
- The use of templates to streamline the writing process
- What fonts, headlines, subheads, graphics and bullet points work best
- What sections your proposal should include and how to organize them for maximum effect
- Editing and proofreading tips to ensure an error-free proposal
- The top reasons sales proposals fail — and how to make sure yours is a success
- How effective proposals will help increase proposal close ratio
- Top sales professionals' secrets on what to include in a successful sales proposal
Who Will Benefit
Sales professionals at every level who want to boost the power and effectiveness of their sales proposals.