Hire the right people for the job — the first time.
Are you using appropriate recruiting tactics and formats? Do you know how to spot successful employees… and get them on board? Or do you find yourself and your organization suffering from hiring mistakes?
The ability to recruit, interview and hire the best candidates is essential to every organization's success. However, the process can be tricky and employee turnover is extremely costly. Managers who can attract and hire top-performing associates benefit by spending time maximizing employee performance rather than constantly working to solve problems.
In just one hour, this program will help you become a winner in the scramble for top talent. You will be more confident that the candidate you select has the requisite skills and abilities and that the position offers what the candidate needs as well.
- Have you ever been disappointed by the quantity or quality of the candidates for job openings?
- Have you ever hired a promising employee who turned out to be a "dud"?
- Have you felt that you are not getting a complete picture of an applicant during an interview?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself and your organization to attend this powerful one-hour Webinar.
Learn from an expert, and immediately incorporate what you learn the next time you hire…
- Where and how to look for qualified candidates
- Techniques for evaluating applications and résumés, and determining who makes it to the interview process
- Interview questions that provide the information you really want to know about an applicant
- Phrases that will encourage candidates to open up and provide more details
- How to effectively evaluate the interview so you can choose the best candidate for the job
You and your entire organization will benefit from this exciting and informative 1-hour Webinar. Don't miss out — get great training to help build a team that propels your department, your organization and your career toward success!
What You'll Learn
- Avoid the most common hiring mistakes made by managers
- Uncover the secrets of attracting quality candidates
- Take advantage of expert interviewing techniques that ensure you make fully informed hiring decisions every time
- Learn the techniques to use when asking interview questions to uncover critical information about a candidate's personality, ability and work style
- Discover great ways to "sell" the job and your organization to first-class candidates
Who Will Benefit
Managers and supervisors, team leaders, hiring specialists, business owners, recruiters, HR professionals, office managers … anyone responsible for recruiting, interviewing and/or hiring others.