Ongoing training results in engaged, flexible, and high-performing employees. The most successful organizations keep up-to-date on the latest software trends with robust education and development initiatives.
The Disengaged Employee:
- Disengaged employees negatively impact the bottom line by generating less work and therefore less revenue than their engaged counterparts.
- Employee disengagement is most often the result of being overworked and under supported.
- Well-trained employees get more done in less time, which improves motivation and reduces stress and turnover. Provide training to your workforce to keep them performing at their best.
The Productive Worker:
- A more productive worker influences work output which increases the value of the employee.
- Training is essential to keep these individuals effective and competitive.
- Providing the right technology maximizes the benefit of high performers and gives an organization the edge over its competition.
- Identify the best technology for your group and don’t be afraid to upgrade, as long as you’re prepared to keep your workforce up-to-speed.
Check your online library for help in understanding computer safety with courses such as:
- Search and add to my training: Motivating and Retaining the Teenage Worker
- Search and add to my training: Creative Ways to Reward and Motivate Employees
- Search and add to my training: How to Motivate Employees<
Because you are a Training Rewards member, you already know continuous learning is a crucial part of the job as technology constantly changes. Consistent productivity requires workers to have the tools and knowledge to keep pace.