This high-energy program will give you and your coworkers the skills needed to manage your time, maximize your effectiveness at work and gain a renewed sense of control over your tasks. Learn proven strategies and practical time management tips that will help every busy professional work more effectively and efficiently than ever before!
The phone is ringing, your e-mail inbox continues to fill, and the stack of papers on your desk grows exponentially as the hours tick by. A sense of panic sets in as the overwhelming nature of your workday takes hold. Do you have the tools and techniques mastered for gaining control of your to-dos and maintaining your sanity in today's fast-paced business environment?
It's increasingly difficult to find down time in your day to catch up on your voicemails, e-mails, and paperwork. As soon as you finish a project, you receive immediate feedback on next steps and revisions. Coworkers and bosses are looking to you for help with their priorities NOW. As your to-do list grows, so does the clutter on your desk. If these situations sound familiar, you're in desperate need of simple solutions and successful strategies for prioritizing your deadlines and maximizing your effectiveness.
What You'll Learn
- Identify and overcome your unique set of time-wasters, including procrastination, socializing, disorganization, lack of direction, blurred focus, unwanted interruptions and more with this class
- Eliminate the chaos and clutter of your day for a dramatic increase in productivity
- Prioritize your to-do list from urgent to unimportant in order to complete the critical tasks first
- Schedule your prioritized deadlines to fit your workday with time built in for contingencies and interruptions
- Assert yourself and say "no" when necessary, while defining expectations and clearly communicating what you can do
- Streamline your workflow in order to establish simplified work functions that help you achieve your goals more quickly
- Put technology to work for you using Launchy, Quicksilver, Hyperwords, Autohotkey, Memokeys, Google® Calendar, Rescue Time and other applications
- Select the appropriate tools or create your own for developing a paper-based time management system that works for you and your workstyle
Who Will Benefit
Every member of your organization will benefit from the strategies and solutions provided in this course that will help you manage your projects and priorities more effectively and add hours back into your days!