In just one hour of insightful training, you'll move from understanding the flow chart of the QuickBooks home page to entering transaction details more accurately and efficiently. We'll provide you with a number of the most common mistakes QuickBooks users make — along with tips on how to avoid them.
The amount of financial information associated with operating a business today can be intensely overwhelming. From invoices and bills to bank statements and receipts, bookkeepers and accounting professionals are inundated with both paper and electronic forms of financial data that require accurate and timely attention. With so much at stake, it's imperative that you have a financial data management system that works for your organization and its workflow.
You arrive at your desk in the morning to find it covered with financial papers that all require logging of information. As the day continues, you receive a continuous stream of requests from customers, vendors and coworkers for data that you know you have recorded somewhere. Meanwhile, you're busy trying to update spreadsheets and reports that help make sense of all the numbers. What if you had a system that allowed you to organize, input and manage all of your financial records while streamlining your organization's productivity and improving your data entry accuracy?
What You'll Learn
- Create a new company file and access sample data files
- Edit your QuickBooks Preferences to customize the software to fit your needs
- Navigate the home page more efficiently and customize the icon bar
- Create a chart of accounts that allows you to edit and add accounts as needed
- Receive payments from customers and record deposits
- Track sales using either invoices or sales receipts
- Monitor checks and debit card purchases
- Enter and pay bills
- Balance bank and credit card accounts
- Set up, track and pay sales taxes
- Develop reports and graphs and modify them with ease
- Improve your ability to work with customers and vendors alike
- Streamline your data entry and increase your confidence using QuickBooks!
Who Will Benefit
This webinar is perfect for professionals in accounts payable, accounts receivable, general accounting, payroll, bookkeeping and other positions with financial responsibility. It's ideal for QuickBooks users of all levels from organizations of all sizes; from those just learning to set up their financial management system to experienced QuickBooks users looking to learn about the recommended methods for properly and efficiently utilizing this powerful program.