It’s not enough to have great slides—you also have to deliver your presentation with ease and confidence. In this powerful training, learn little-known tips to help you easily move around your presentation and respond quickly to whatever comes your way. Plus, get some hot tips that save you time and energy in the design process.
What You'll Learn
- Save time during development by reusing slides from previous presentations.
- Move from static to dynamic slides by using the PowerPoint drawing tools during your presentation, letting you mark-up your slides for emphasis or in response to questions.
- Set up a slide show to loop so it runs over and over without any intervention.
- Create custom slide masters so you don’t have to re-invent the wheel every time you want to add a slide.
- Get peace of mind by burning your presentation directly to a CD—that way you’ll know you have everything you need when it comes time to present.
- No more fumbling around during your presentation! Use little-known shortcut keys to help you navigate your slides and adapt your presentation to what’s going on in the room.