Your email inbox can get out of control just as easily as piles of paper, reports, and files—if you aren’t careful. In this course, learn to use the tools Outlook provides to help you keep your email under control and stay on top of what you need to know and what you need to do.
- Use the Inbox, Drafts, Sent Items, and Deleted Items folders
- Create and organize custom folders
- Create rules to manage email
- Configure junk email settings
- Use the Clean Up feature to remove clutter from the Inbox