If you are a business professional today, you are working with computers to be as efficient as possible. Businesses benefit from efficient use of technology. You and your fellow employees must be well-versed and well-trained on pertinent hardware and software to be efficient, solve problems and generate ROI.
Computers = Time Savers:
- A skilled and properly equipped staff saves money because less time is wasted.
- They encourage efficient work procedures, provide training opportunities to keep skills current.
- Make use of training seminars, on-demand learning and other resources for a productive team.
- Training bridges the gap between basic awareness and achieving the best software use.
- An under-trained employee uses a fraction of the capabilities accessible to them.
- A properly trained employee, with access to ongoing training, utilizes their knowledge and applies skills to the benefit of the organization.
Return on Investment
- Greater employee efficiency increases work output and adds value to your employees.
Overall, investments in technology produce greater gains than other investments, but the technology is only as good as the person using it. Employees are an expensive and worthwhile investment. It’s within your best interest to give employees the necessary skills to fulfill their roles and responsibilities.
Check your online library for help in understanding the importance of computer training with courses such as:
- Search and add to my training: Bad Email Habits: What Message Are You Sending?
- Search and add to my training: Microsoft® Excel® Keyboard Shortcuts for PC – SkillBuilder Game