Presented from an HR point of view, this webinar is designed to help all companies determine what new policies must be put in place to address the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act as part of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act. During this 60-minute webinar, insight will be shared on topics ranging from the purpose of the Act, along with what it covers and how to enforce its policies across your organization. Are there new requirements on how to use this Act with current sick, vacation and PTO policies? Can companies be recompensed for payments made to employees under this act? Learn the answers to these questions and more.
What You'll Learn
- The purpose of this act, along with what it covers and how to enforce.
- The specifics of how and when the Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act applies.
- How to use this Act with your current sick, vacation and PTO policies.
- What pay requirements this Act imposes and its duration.
- How organizations may get “reimbursed” or “forgiven” for payments made to employees under this act.
- The laws on how to inform employees of their rights under this Act.