As an HR professional, it is your responsibility to stay up to speed with the most recent developments in software management tools and HR management systems. Techjury states in a recent study that only 49% of companies invested in improving HR management across all industries. The human resources market is worth over 13.8 billion dollars and is projected to reach 38.17 billion globally by 2027. From timecards to benefits management, are you prepared to improve and update your HR processes as your organization continues to grow and expand? What vendors are right for your organization and which ones can you trust?
The time and cost savings of a solid HR management system are invaluable to any organization. However, picking the wrong system or software can affect employees with flawed processes or gather inaccurate information for your industry. With so many available options in the market, it can be an overwhelming decision.
Attend this one-hour webinar, where we share the ins and outs of evaluating the HR technology needs of your organization and how to select the right vendors for the right solutions. This webinar gives you the knowledge to assess your organization's processes, needs and goals so you can confidently approach the right vendors.
What You Will Learn
- Define the difference between operational, tactical, strategic, comprehensive and limited-function management solutions.
- Determine the right software solutions for the right business size.
- Evaluate timecard, payroll, benefits management and enterprise solutions options.
- Understand integration with company point of sales software or website backend.
- Integrate management systems. (HCM, HRIS, HRMS, HCM, etc.)
- Discuss continued training and choosing the right learning management system (LMS vs. LRS).
Who Will Benefit
Managers, supervisors, HR, administrative professionals and any key decision makers tasked with finding the right HR solutions for their organization.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.