According to Gallup, 31% of employees report extremely high stress levels at work. Additionally, 53% of employees report feeling more exhausted since the outbreak of the pandemic, according to Harvard Business Review. Mentally strong and healthy employees are the key to the success of any organization. How can you as a business owner, department leader, team supervisor or HR professional contribute to employee well-being, job satisfaction and overall performance? Participate in this one-hour interactive learning session to learn how to improve overall employee wellness and productivity by promoting a healthy work environment.
Be a sought-after business and employer with wellness strategies that allow your organization to:
- Create an environment that fosters trust and engagement.
- Promote initiatives that contribute to the mental health and well-being of your employees.
- Identify and address concerns in a timely manner with compassion and professionalism.
What You'll Learn
- How to recognize early warning signs of stress that allow you to preempt larger problems.
- Ways to provide resources to help you and your employees thrive in times of change.
- Strategies for identifying the underlying forces contributing to stress and wellness.
- Solutions for implementing processes that simplify and streamline communications.
- Steps to disarm stress responses and create psychological safety in the workplace.
- Tips to address concerns with insight and integrity.
- Signals on when it's time to call in a professional.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.