Effective, new employee onboarding involves more than just orientation. It is one of the most important contributions any hiring manager or human resource professional can make. Take your organization to a new level of effectiveness by improving and integrating all of the experiences and messages new employees get during both recruiting and the early stages of their new position.
Attend this webinar and be sure your new employees can make a positive contribution right away by increasing employee productivity, employee satisfaction and retention.
What You'll Learn
- What onboarding is and the difference between onboarding and orientation
- The four C's of employee onboarding – compliance, clarification, culture and connection
- 10 rules for successful onboarding
- Best practices to give new hires the best chance at success
- How to develop your written onboarding plan
- And much more!
Who Will Benefit
Both human resources professionals and managers will benefit.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.