Are you tired of struggling to get noticed in the crowded world of online marketing? Investment in your organization’s online persona can make you stand out from competitors. According to Forbes, 85% of consumers research online before making a purchase, 75% of those digital channels being websites and 38% being social media. If your organization lacks an online presence, you risk losing out on potential customers and therefore potential business. This webinar will offer more great ideas, workable strategies and rock-solid information than you ever thought possible.
Join us to discover the secrets to successful blogging. We will show you how to create engaging content that drives traffic to your website, compels your target audience and ultimately converts leads into loyal customers.
Learn Pryor's proven strategies for creating a successful blog that showcases your expertise, establishes your brand and attracts the right kind of traffic to your website. We'll also cover the key principles of inbound marketing, which includes search engine optimization, social media promotion and email marketing, to ensure that your blog reaches the widest possible audience for your business. Attendees will leave with the knowledge and tools they need to establish a thriving blog and achieve maximum ROI for their business.
What You'll Learn
- Defining the importance of blogging for businesses.
- Understanding the principles of inbound marketing.
- Choosing the right topics and themes for your blog.
- Crafting compelling headlines and content.
- Engaging your audience with visuals, multimedia and calls to action.
- Developing search engine optimization (SEO) best practices for blogs.
- Generating social media promotion and outreach.
- Formulating email marketing strategies for building and nurturing your audience.
- Leveraging guest blogging and other content partnerships.
- Outlining key metrics for measuring the success of your blog.
- Analyzing and using data to drive business growth.
- Discovering the best strategies for generating leads and converting them into loyal customers.
Who Will Benefit
Bloggers, marketers, promotions or public relations personnel, business owners, social media support staff and any professionals involved in maintaining their company's website and/or blog.
PRIVATE TEAM TRAININGBring this topic or 200+ other training oppotunities to your location-
in-person or online.